POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macros : Re: Macros Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macros
From: dave
Date: 3 Oct 2001 09:20:30
Message: <3bbb109e@news.povray.org>
Ken:
  I've went through most of the include files in the INCLUDE Directory.. I have a
understaing of how they work, and how they are constructed.. In fact I've used just
about all the stone features.. the problem I have, is makeing the stone look rough...
rough enough to be a stone.. Not a polished rock.  Of course, I know that doing POV
brings a certain sense of Sur-realism to the picture, which I will incorporate into
other aspects of the picture.. I just trying to create stone pillars..

:)